3DE by Junior Achievement
AT 3DE SCHOOLS, LEARNING IS AS DYNAMIC AS OUR STUDENTS
Please CLICK HERE to access the 3DE@Northview Padlet above for more detailed information, videos, pictures, testimonials, and more…including our 3DE@Northview 2020-2021 school year enrollment form!
3DE’s multifaceted approach to learning uses case methodology to integrate real-world connectivity into the standard high school experience. This universally effective approach to learning is the anchor for interdisciplinary pedagogy, relevant connectivity, and authentic project-based application that is delivered in every 3DE school. The result is a high school experience that reflects the dynamic pace of activity and interconnectedness of life beyond the classroom walls.
3DE’s dedicated teachers set high expectations and foster a strong sense of community among their students. Year-over-year, the curriculum layers in defined competencies to continually build students’ skills and mindset as they advance from facilitated learning to self-directed. By the end of their four-year high school career, students graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive in post-secondary and beyond.
Learning where rigor meets the real-world:
· Students participate in authentic project-based application that is integrated across all core classes
· Students consistently engage with a variety of industries, professionals, and careers
· Students develop valuable competencies to navigate high-growth careers
· Students identify career interests that fit their aptitude, interests, and aspirations
· Students gather information and support to navigate the post-secondary admissions
· Students gain exclusive access to 3DE-designated scholarships
Additional questions? Contact Northview’s 3DE Director at LisaMarie.Scalese@3DEschools.org.