Enrollment Procedure and Information

From the Fulton County Schools web site (https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment):

New students are able to enroll during the Covid-19 school closure using the online enrollment application.  Once submitted, please contact your local school to complete the registration process.  

Parents may upload documentation while completing the online application OR bring required documentation to their local school after buildings re-open. Parents should NOT visit local schools to register their student.


Fulton County Schools utilizes Online Registration powered by Infinite Campus.  

Online Registration applies to:

  • NEW students to Fulton County Schools

  • Students returning to Fulton County Schools

  • Existing students TRANSFERING to another Fulton County School


Parents/guardians may register for this school year 2019-2020 (start school immediately) OR the next school year 2020-21 (starting school August 2020).  Please select the appropriate school year when registering. 

Families registering at Northview High School, need to email Brooke Jarabek - jarabekb@fultonschools.org when they have completed the On-Line Registration Form (OLR). Please include your OLR number in the email to Mrs. Jarabek.  Families registering for this school year will be registered as soon as possibleMrs. Jarabek will confirm receipt of emails from students registering for the 2020-21 school year and follow up with registration at a later date.

Please go to the Fulton County Schools web site to complete your OLR: https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment.

In your email to Cathy Boatwright (boatwrighthc@fultonschools.org) you will need to provide the online application number you received when you submitted the application.


When schools re-open, you will need to submit the completed forms from the downloadable Northview enrollment packet and the following documents:



  • For enrollments prior to the start of the school year you MUST have a copy of the final transcript or report card from the previous school (Rising 9th graders must provide a final transcript/report card from middle school that shows promotion to high school).  Enrollment will not be completed without this information.

  • For enrollments during the school year you must have a copy of your transcript or current course schedule with withdrawal grades.  Enrollment will not be completed without this information.

  • Discipline Records (verification of no outstanding disciplinary action against the student).

  • Attendance Report for previous school year (also required for driver’s license application).

  • Withdrawal Form from previous school with withdrawal grades if applicable.

  • Complete mailing address of school last attended.

  • *Math Documentation (not required for enrollment but needed for proper placement). Please bring a complete description of previous math courses attempted in high school (and middle school if rising 9th grader) with standards covered for proper math placement.



  • Residence Verification – Provide two proofs of residence from the Fulton County approved list of verifiable residence documents:  ONE FROM THE APPROVED UTILITY LIST AND ONE FROM THE APPROVED RESIDENCY LIST.  




  • Apt/House lease

  • State Driver’s license/ID with current address

  • Copy of Home Contract

  • Homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance card

  • Current paycheck stub

  • Current Bank Statement

  • Current HOA Bill/Statement

  • Copy of Home Mortgage Payment

  • Copy of Section 8/HUD Housing Contract

  • Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form 3231 and Eye, Ear, and Dental Screening Form 3300

    • These forms may be obtained from a Georgia physician, walk-in clinic, or the                                                                       North Fulton Regional Health Center -  3155 Royal Drive, Alpharetta, GA  30022, 404-332-1958

  • Student’s Social Security Card and Student’s Birth Certificate

  • Parent’s/Guardian’s Driver’s License/State Issued ID/Passport

  • Legal Guardianship Papers (if not living with natural parent); Papers can be obtained through the Fulton County Probate Court.

© 2014-2015 Northview High School Counseling Department 

10625 Parsons Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097

Main Office: 470-254-3829; Counseling Office: 470-254-3835